Saturday 10 June 2017

WEDDING DAY!

Good Afternoon!
A wet cold day here. Hubby watching Football, so I've time to upload a card.
It's been in my folder a couple of weeks! I've started a folder, because I seem to get in a mess to which I've made and which I've shown, so some never see the light of day lol. Because it was a case of had I? or had I not? Think I'll call them senior moments.


I've used a Stamping bella rubber stamp. Coloured with Copics..Lots of tiny pearls a little touch of Crystal Stickles round the  dress. Silver threads going through the ribbon {quite like it}, The heart dies are from Crealies and the flower punches from EK Success. Made this card for my friend, she wanted one with a personal touch.


Challenges entering..

A Gem of A Challenge ~ Wedding or Anniversary 
Allsorts Challenge ~ Use at least 2 dies {Heart dies two sizes}
Brown Sugar ~ Celebrations 
Sweet Stampers ~ Dies/Punches
Crafty Catz ~ Anything Goes twist dies and punches
Making Memories Crafting ~ Anything Goes/Bingo Board ~Die cut:Image:Bling

Thank you so much for calling...


16 comments:

Dee said...

Gorgeous card! Love that image!

Chrissy said...

What a neat and modern image Chrissy and a beautiful card..I opened a folder which says "Done Posts "..then I know..my other one says "Cards to blog "..lol.

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A super wedding creation and great and effective use of your dies, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Christine said...

Hi Chrissy super adorable image am sure your friend will be delighted with this personel crafted creation, defo a keepsake, lovely take on the chall theme

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC.

Smiles Christine xx

Babs said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy beautifully designed your friend will love it Iam sure.

Hugs Babs x

Caz said...


This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for submitting with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT

wannabcre8tive said...

This is an adorable wedding card. I love that your personalized it. Your son and daughter in law will cherish it.

Kuni said...

What a fabulous card Chrissy.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful wedding card Chrissy! The newlyweds will surely treasure it! Love the ribbon with the hearts as well as the flowers!

Brenda

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Love the image!
Thanks so much for joining us in our "2 or more dies" challenge at Allsorts!

Fabiola said...

Superbe Chrissy, très romantique...biz

Angela said...

Your card looks so lovely, I really like it.
Thanks a lot for joining us at our Dies and / or Punches challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Pamela said...

Beautiful, love that image. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love the image and detail! Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x
DT for Making Memories Crafting
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Shylaashree said...

it is such a cute image and a gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
Shylaa DT@MMCC
Adhiraacreations