Friday 3 February 2017

#229 CHALLENGE OVER AT QKR STAMPEDE.

Good Morning!
Today sees the start of another Challenge over at QKR Stampede
Here is my DT card.





Today's #229 Challenge is  Valentine Cards

I choose digi24182 The Rose Digi- Stamp
Yikes! I don't do Valentine! so this is as sloppy as I get lol...
Coloured with Copics. The large hearts are Cuttlebug and the smaller ones? The little bits that came  of a bunting die from Joanne Sheen. Papers/Twine from stash...Computer generated sentiment.

Challenges entering...

Cute Card Thursday ~  Be My Valentine!
Simon Says Wednesday ~ The Colour of Love
Craft Rocket ~ It's a Love Thing!
Crafting By Designs ~ Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday ~ #100 Hearts
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Love Notes
Dream Valley ~ All About Love


9 comments:

Babs said...

Oh what a cute little character chrissy, love the hearts and your beautiful design..

HugscBabs x

Chris said...

Hi Chrissy,
I don't really 'do' Valentines either so I'm with you here! Your card is perfect for the occasion...has all the necessary elements without being slushy! The bear is a real cutie, lovely design and i love the colour combo with the splashes of red!
Hope you and hubby are keeping well.
Chris
x

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, Chrissy. I love the hearts with the cute bear. This could be an anniversary card, too.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh ho ho....precious! I don't do many Valentines either and I'll be late if I do any this month before the date. I think your card could be used for many occasions. I love your card. PS....I'm so far behind in commenting and apologize. I steal moments in the morning and late evening just to look which helps start and end my day. Trust me, your cards have put many a smile on my face and uplifted my spirits. I'm almost back on track...again!

Fabiola said...

Trop craquant Chrissy, biz

Kathleen said...

I don't do Valentines either. Love the fussy cutting and the lovely image, great design too.

Kath x

Pia S said...

I'm no type valentines card maker I ether, but this is super cute! So effective with the background paper and the sweet mouse. But I'll try to get a few done, along with some wedding cards, they're not my favorites to make either, but it's easier with all that love inspiration going on in blogland.

karenlotty said...

You might not do sloppy stuff but this is so cute Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Gayatri said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx